If you’re reading this, you may already know Gulfood as one of the most important food and hospitality shows in the world. You know that as a trade and business platform Gulfood is simply without equal. And you most certainly know that Gulfood delivers incredible sales returns and that transactions conducted even during the show are immense.
With almost 5,000 exhibitors participating from over 120 countries, we say Gulfood is the world’s biggest annual food and hospitality show. Now we want you to know how we are going to make it the best!
Make sure you don’t miss Gulfood 2016, the year the biggest becomes the best!
Dubai, the trading hub of the Middle East
• UAE’s imports totaled US $3.6 billion in 2010 and are estimated to rise to US $5.5 billion in 2015. The majority of this is traded through Dubai.
• UAE’s ports account for a 61% majority of trade volume among the GCC countries.
• Dubai was ranked among the top 10 world container ports in 2010 with 11.60 million-TEUs.
Source: Economist Intelligence Unit, World Shipping Council, ameinfo
Gulfood first for Business
- USA reported onsite sales of US$106.7 million
- Ethiopia scored over US$3 million in sales
- Philippines recorded sales of more than US$53.4 million
Exhibitors are earning
- 71% Exhibitors will make up to US$500K worth of orders over the next 12months
- 29% Exhibitors will make over US$500K worth of orders