If you’re reading this, you may already know Gulfood as one of the most important food and hospitality shows in the world. You know that as a trade and business platform Gulfood is simply without equal. And you most certainly know that Gulfood delivers incredible sales returns and that transactions conducted even during the show are immense.
With over 4,200 exhibitors and 77,609 buyers we say Gulfood is the world’s biggest annual food and hospitality show. Now we want you to know how we are going to make it the best!
Gulfood 2014 is changing. The most exciting improvement initiatives in its 27 year history. Make sure you don’t miss Gulfood 2014, the year the biggest became the best.
Dubai, the trading hub of the Middle East
• UAE’s imports totaled US $3.6 billion in 2010 and are estimated to rise to US $5.5 billion in 2015. The majority of this is traded through Dubai.
• UAE’s ports account for a 61% majority of trade volume among the GCC countries.
• Dubai was ranked among the top 10 world container ports in 2010 with 11.60 million-TEUs.
Source: Economist Intelligence Unit, World Shipping Council, ameinfo
Gulfood first for Business
- USA reported onsite sales of US$106.7 million
- Ethiopia scored over US$3 million in sales
- Philippines recorded sales of more than US$53.4 million