Arabic and English links

SUBPAGE BACKGROUND IMAGE (why visit)

no content here. Featured Image only

King Khan Ltd

Exhibitors

King Khan Ltd

Hall: Trade Centre Arena Stand: S-J61
King Khan Ltd is a large exporter of dried fruit and nuts. Based in Kandahar, they have over a decade’s experience processing, sorting, grading and, crucially, exporting dried fruit and nuts. Operating both within Afghanistan and selling further afield to India, Pakistan and the UAE, they have brought experience and a sure touch to this industry. In the last decade, they have grown into a firm capable of exporting over 3,000 tons of produce each year. Whilst this volume is impressive, their manual approach to processing fruit and nuts ensures that each individual raisin, apricot, almond or pistachio is inspected, only those goods which pass their rigorous quality checks are sold. With experience exporting to three countries, their focus has shifted to India, where they focus on exports throughout the country. Having built trade connections through appearances at past trade shows, demand for their goods is now such that they have opened an office in Delhi dedicated to overseeing the incoming shipments and to search for new opportunities. With 80 percent of their exports made up of fruit and the remaining 20 percent nuts, they have succeeded in meeting the rapidly growing demand here.

Address

Kandahar Dry Fruit Market
Shorandam Industrial Park, North Side, Airport Road
Kandahar
Afghanistan
3801
Afghanistan

Website

https://www.facebook.com/kingkhanltd/

Contact Exhibitor


Loading
  • Bilal is a famous brand of dry fruits in international market
Loading
  • The Company exports dry fruits to international markets
Loading
Loading
View all Exhibitors


 

Silver Sponsor


 

Carrier Bags Sponsor


 

Sustainability Sponsor


 


 

Headline Media Partner


 

Official Media Partner


 

Media Partners