The Gulfood Innovation Awards celebrate and reward excellence across brands and products, with an industry-wide campaign encouraging over 300 entries, a judging panel of prestigious industry leaders, and culminating at the glamorous awards gala dinner, held during the show. With intense interest from the media and visitors alike, the event offers unprecedented opportunities for industry networking and brand profile-raising through PR and sponsorship.
2018 Award Categories
- BEST SOFT BEVERAGE
- BEST HOT BEVERAGE
- BEST DAIRY INNOVATION
- BEST MEAT OR POULTRY INNOVATION
- BEST BAKED OR CONFECTIONERY
- BEST CONDIMENT OR SAUCE
- BEST FROZEN OR CHILLED FOOD
- BEST HALAL FOOD
- BEST ORGANIC PRODUCT
- BEST HEALTH AND WELLNESS PRODUCT
- BEST CONSUMER PROMOTION PRODUCT
- BEST TRADE STAND (UP TO 40M²)
- BEST TRADE STAND (BETWEEN 41-100M²)
- BEST TRADE STAND (OVER 101 M²)
How to participate
All Gulfood exhibitors are encouraged to participate free of charge. Multiple entries per company are accepted and applications can now be submitted via the E-Zone exhibitor portal.
Process your submission for the 2018 edition of the Gulfood Innovation Awards via E-Zone.
Any questions? Please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now Open : Award submissions live on E-zone
19 January 2018, Friday : Online submission to be closed
31 January 2018, Wednesday : Shortlist announced
7 February 2018, Wednesday : Jury meeting
0800-1130 hrs Exhibitors to prepare product display and tasting for the jury meeting
1200-1600 hrs Commence jury meeting
1700-1800 hrs Exhibitors to clear products from the display shelf
17 February 2018, Saturday : Product display onsite setup
18 February 2018, Sunday : Winners to be announced at the Gulfood Innovation Awards 2018
Pre-show - for the jury meeting/judging process:
- Please note that you would be required to present your product as per H&S and hygiene standards as the products would be checked and sampled by our guest judges and any spoiled items will be immediately disqualified
- Please ensure that the product you are presenting to the judges have passed your internal H&S team and culinary specialists’ tests. We will accept no responsibility for any faulty products that don’t meet standard hygiene standards.
If your product is shortlisted it will be displayed in the Show, at the Discover Zone/Innovation Awards area.
- In case the product is perishable or requires special temperature storage you would need to create a mock-up. The display unit at the show will have no refrigeration / freezing / warming capabilities