Exhibitors and their personnel who need to access the exhibition halls during the event must register for an EXHIBITOR BADGE.
- Exhibitor badges are strictly reserved for use by exhibitors and their stand staff and should not be transferred or “lent” to non-exhibiting personnel/visitors. Any visiting staff should register as a visitor.
- No request for an exhibitor badge should be made for any person below the age of 21.
- An Exhibitor Badge permits access to the exhibition halls during the build-up and open days of the show.
- Badges must be worn by exhibitors at all times, as strict security will be maintained on the exhibition site.
- If a badge is lost or misplaced, please report the loss to the organizer’s office. A duplicate badge will be issued on the expressed condition that the lost badge was issued in the first place
- The number of badges available corresponds directly with space booked as follows:
Stand Size (sq m)
|Less Than 6
|Allocation of Badges
PRINT@HOME BADGE: The Print@Home link will appear within the Exhibitor Badge section of the Online Manual, 1 week prior to the event and upon all payments having been cleared.
Make sure you:
- Print your badges before coming to the show venue.
- At the event, collect your sanitized lanyard and badge-holder from any of the Info Desks
Badges are non-transferable. Badge-holders must present valid identifications.
Anyone found to be in violation will be liable to pay a penalty of AED 3000 and denied entry into the event.
NOTE: The Print@Home Link will only be provided once all payments have been cleared with the GULFOOD team.
Should you require assistance with regard to your exhibitor badge request/registration, please e-mail: OpsAdmin@dwtc.com