- Gulfood is strictly for Trade and Business Professionals related to the industry only.
- General public and persons under the age of 21 will not be permitted entry.
- The organisers of Gulfood strive to ensure that only qualified Trade and Business Professionals attend the exhibition to deliver a productive business environment for both visitors and exhibitors. We reserve the right to request further proof of eligibility prior to badge issue, and also to refuse entry if necessary.
- Badges are non transferable and visitors found to be facilitating this will be not eligible for entry into Gulfood or future exhibitions.
- Please note that Gulfood has a no refund policy on all payments.
- If you do not receive your visitor confirmation in your e-mail, please check your Junk folder (in some cases, your e-mail settings or system firewalls may cause our visitor confirmation e-mails to go to your Junk folder). For online registration support, please contact email@example.com.
- By completing the online pre-registration form, you agree to comply with all standard terms and conditions set forth by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
Important notice regarding food samples:
Dubai Municipality's food safety and licensing restrictions strictly prohibit the removal of unlicensed and perishable items (including food and drink samples) from the Exhibition Halls. Thank you in advance for your co-operation