Whitepaper: Transformed Food Systems – Building a Resilient and Sustainable Food Value Chain
· What are the pain points/challenges faced by stakeholders to make supply chains more sustainable, and what are the potential solutions to overcome them?
· How to adapt and implement technological solutions to minimize supply chain losses, ensure traceability and sustainability while maintaining price parity?
· How will the traditional roles of wholesalers, distributors, retailers and HORECA evolve as they work closely with F&B manufacturers? What will be the areas of growth?
· How can Food Businesses align to the COP 28 Food Declaration & support the value chain in the shift toward sustainable food-land and water nexus?
· What are the Key Performance Metrics for sustainability and resilient food supply chain? (Social, environmental, and economic indicators)