Workshop C: Immunity Shots for UAE Food Importers: Essential Know-How for Success
Immunity Shots for UAE Imports - Vaccinate Your Food Business Against Technical Rejections In Agri And Food Trade
Are you worried about costly delays and rejections at the border? Does the complexity of technical regulations leave you feeling vulnerable in the global food trade? It's time to immunize your business with the Import Immunity workshop!
In this interactive workshop, you'll:
- Diagnose the root causes of technical rejections in agriculture and food imports.
- Uncover the hidden antibodies of compliance: Regulations, standards, and testing protocols.
- Develop a robust vaccination strategy for your specific products and markets.
The aim of this workshop is to get participants have a thorough understanding of
- Common technical barriers in trade
- Understand the landscape of regulatory requirements in U.A.E.
- Important points to be considered in regulatory compliance
This workshop would cover:
- UAE food regulations overview
- Demystifying UAE labelling requirements
- Import process deep dive
- Building "immunity passports" for UAE compliance with market entry requirements
Who Will Benefit
This workshop is suitable for all those who are involved in food trade. The officials and executives working in trade, regulatory, food safety, purchase, marketing, supply chain, advertising agency will highly benefit from the workshop.
Meet Your Expert Workshop Leaders